Video marketing is a fairly new form of digital marketing that has proved to statistically increase sales for many companies. It is simply adding video to marketing strategies. It is effective because more people prefer to watch something than to read about it. It is effective when done professionally and competently. Seeing the results have made many companies decide to add it to their overall marketing strategies. Professional video marketing companies are available in the San Diego area.
Rules for Creating an Excellent Video Strategy
- Create captivating content on a set schedule.
- Creating videos each week or month creates brand authority. Customers will begin to look for the next release.
- Create multiple videos with consistent themes.
- This allows customers to know what the general topics will be.
- Share videos on as many platforms as possible to give them the maximum chance of being viewed.
- Facebook and YouTube a great platforms to start with, but the content should be uploaded to the company’s website as well.
- Track the results.
- Pay attention to the number of shares and likes. This shows which ones were the most effective in reaching audiences as well as which they preferred.
What Should be Included?
Videos can have a variety of topics but they should have a consistent theme depending on what the company wants to get from them. Customer retention, conversion rates, sales, etc. should be considered when choosing topics. Video lets users interact with the business, which improves customers relations. The topics included are at the discretion of the owner, but these elements are recommended no matter what it is about:
- History of the company.
- Comparisons to competitors.
- Company guarantees.
- Mission and vision of the company brand.
- Customer or client testimonials.
- Clear next steps or calls to action
No matter the topic of the, these components can create the basis for customers to choose that company’s brand. Videos allow a company to appear trustworthy and professional, as well as giving them a human element.
Is Video Marketing Effective?
The short answer is “yes.” Video marketing has proven success rates for many companies. A one-minute video has been compared to writing 1.8 million words. Users enjoy it. Society is largely based on what technological advancement is next, and right now that is watching them from anywhere. Ignoring this marketing opportunity is not recommended by digital marketing experts. It will become more advanced in the future, potentially making other forms of advertisement obsolete. For those who aren’t comfortable creating their own marketing videos, there are professional and experienced video marketing companies in the San Diego area.