+ Analytics Specialist
The primary purpose of this position is to enable digital revenue generation through the creation of compelling pre-sale research such as Google Keyword analysis, Facebook avails and SEM Rush along with creating analytical setups, reporting and optimizing campaigns towards their KPI's.
- Train assigned sales team on current processes regarding order entry, dashboard reporting, and digital sales workflow. Also responsible for updating the team with any changes in the processes.
- Assist sales team in achieving sales revenue targets by providing analytical data as well as support to the clients
- Be the main point of communication between the Stats Digital and all vendors to execute an effective partnership including but not limited to successful API integration, troubleshooting data lags in reporting, and creating compelling analytics dashboards
- Act as a main point of contact for assigned sales team members when issues occur included but not limited to gaining access to google analytics, google tag manager implementation, dashboard issues, and troubleshooting issues with the Hive system
- Actively manage analytics dashboard setup-client facing and internal parties, to properly visualize campaign performance data
- Facilitate tag management and pixel tracking systems and trouble shoot implementation
- Monitor and optimize campaigns in proper intervals based on spend level towards KPI success and fulfillment
- Develop and manage project timelines, resources, and budgetary requirements for various size projects with both internal teams and outside vendors
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with a high level of service orientation. Including but not limited to special sections and initiatives and sales material creation
- Ensure proper post-sale execution of white glove accounts ($10k or higher spending accounts) as directed. Ensure the creative execution and the analytical infrastructures get executed within the appropriate timeframe, and facilitate proper communication with the client.
- Work within facebook business manager to execute sponsored posts, fan acquisition strategy, in-house campaigns and boost editorial content.
- Provide pre-sales research using the Google Keyword tool, facebook, SEM rush and more
- 2+ Years in digital marketing preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Possess professional experience collaborating in an agile environment on large-scale projects
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- Possess exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills, including conflict resolution skills
- Comfortable communicating with and taking input from a variety of people, including senior management
- Proficiency with a range of relevant digital marketing platforms: DFP, Facebook business manager, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and Tap Analytics
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a larger team