Position Title: Analytics Specialist
The primary purpose of this position is to enable digital revenue generation through the creation of compelling pre-sale research such as Google Keyword analysis, Facebook avails and SEM Rush along with creating analytical setups, reporting and optimizing campaigns towards their KPI’s.
- Train assigned sales team on current processes regarding order entry, dashboard reporting, and digital sales workflow. Also responsible for updating the team with any changes in the processes.
- Assist sales team in achieving sales revenue targets by providing analytical data as well as support to the clients
- Be the main point of communication between the Stats Digital and all vendors to execute an effective partnership including but not limited to successful API integration, troubleshooting data lags in reporting, and creating compelling analytics dashboards
- Act as a main point of contact for assigned sales team members when issues occur included but not limited to gaining access to google analytics, google tag manager implementation, dashboard issues, and troubleshooting issues with the Hive system
- Actively manage analytics dashboard setup-client facing and internal parties, to properly visualize campaign performance data
- Facilitate tag management and pixel tracking systems and trouble shoot implementation
- Monitor and optimize campaigns in proper intervals based on spend level towards KPI success and fulfillment
- Develop and manage project timelines, resources, and budgetary requirements for various size projects with both internal teams and outside vendors
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with a high level of service orientation. Including but not limited to special sections and initiatives and sales material creation
- Ensure proper post-sale execution of white glove accounts ($10k or higher spending accounts) as directed. Ensure the creative execution and the analytical infrastructures get executed within the appropriate timeframe, and facilitate proper communication with the client.
- Work within facebook business manager to execute sponsored posts, fan acquisition strategy, in-house campaigns and boost editorial content.
- Provide pre-sales research using the Google Keyword tool, facebook, SEM rush and more
- 2+ Years in digital marketing preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess professional experience collaborating in an agile environment on large-scale projects
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- Possess exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills, including conflict resolution skills
- Comfortable communicating with and taking input from a variety of people, including senior management
- Proficiency with a range of relevant digital marketing platforms: DFP, Facebook business manager, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and Tap Analytics
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a larger team
Position Title: Digital Strategist
Position Reports to: Sr. Director, Digital
Responsible for driving digital advertising sales in order to meet overall team goals and the organization’s business objectives. Primary focus is on aggressive development of new clients and growing existing business with medium to large accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new business while identifying client digital ad sales opportunities.
- Maximize revenue through consultative sales approach with ability to represent solutions across the full portfolio of Stats Digital: programmatic display, audio, and video, ConnectedTV, SEO, SEM, targeted email, social, and native advertising.
- Identify customer needs through pre call planning, utilization of marketing resources, competitive analysis, and customer feedback, in order to connect meaningful media solutions across Stats Digital’s advertising portfolio.
- Maintain adherence to internal processes and reporting to ensure that all aspects of campaign management are executed correctly.
- Utilizes extensive understanding of account base and related industries to help identify trends and patterns within specific verticals.
- Works collaboratively across the organization to build meaningful cross-platform new and existing client solutions.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications. Required to attend internal training and skill development workshops.
- Utilize support roles and resources in order to maximize sales time.
- Deliver uncompromising customer support and attention to detail.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications – Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 4 + years experience of high digital sales acumen required.
- Experience selling the Stats Digital product line a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or equivalent related experience.
- Ability to research digital advertising clients and target prospective new clients.
- Must attend networking conferences and events, approach and foster new contacts whenever the situation fits.
- Must have a proven track record of quota achievement.
- Working knowledge and experience utilizing a CRM and Microsoft Office products to manage day-to-day activities.
- Ability to excel in a highly competitive environment and adaptability to a rapidly evolving media landscape.
- Effective relationship-building skills.
- Excellent analytical, written, oral, communication, written and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, possess high energy, creative and analytical skills.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Travel may be necessary.